“Who else wants the joy of growing colorful
beautifully perfumed roses that are
the envy of all your friends?“
Welcome to Rose Garden Advice,
My name is James Kelly and I've been a lover of roses all my life. I believe roses are the most beautiful flowers we can have in our gardens. Producing beautiful roses brings so much joy.
As a Rose lover, it is my goal to help as many people as possible to experience the joy of growing healthy, vibrant Roses. I have gathered some of the best available information on roses and I'd like to share it with you, free of charge.
Feel free to browse the links on this site for more information about growing Roses, or signup for my 10-part email mini-course below, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
- The five factors you must consider when choosing a suitable Rose so you have many years of pleasure with your plants
- Have a cascade of color in springtime using beautiful minature roses for your borders that give an amazing lift to your garden
- Tips for growing 'Hybrids' which provide an abundance of Rose Flowers to create a majestic presence in your garden
- How 'budding' your roses takes them less time to establish and results in a higher percentage of thriving roses
- Growing Roses provides health benefits. It's been shown that rose gardeners have lower blood pressure and sleep better than average resulting in better overall wellbeing
- Choose the correct variety of Rose for your climate zone so your plants thrive and you avoid disappointment
- Roses need nutrition too! Choose the right fertilizer and you will have healthy Roses for many years to come
- Where to position your Roses to give them the best chance of success resulting in healthy blooming plants
- Much, much more!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind mini-course on growing great roses, simply fill out the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first issue in your email inbox right away!
YES James! I Absolutely Want To Experience The Joy of Growing The Biggest, Most Colorful Highly Perfumed Roses That Will Be the Envy of All My Friends.
Send Me My 100% Free Rose
Just LOOK what these rose gardeners are saying about my FREE Rose Gardening Secrets Mini Course...
I was amazed at how many things I did not know about roses until I read James's mini course.
I have roses in my garden but haven't really appreciated them until now. I guess I've felt a little intimidated, but armed with all these great tips I'm ready to care for them properly and introduce more varieties in to my back yard.
I want to thank you sincerely for your excellent and informative course and material on rose growing and maintenance. Over the past ten years, I have been endeavouring to grow a variety of roses in a beach side location, but with very little success. I now realize that the sandy soil and garden location have probably contributed to my lack lustre roses. Your enlightening advice has allowed me to take a different approach to rose gardening. I have already started to improve my compost and will be relocating my roses in the near future to more suitable areas in my garden, where they are assured of the proper sunlight during the day. Thank you James once again as your mini course and accompanying articles have greatly renewed my understanding and interest in roses and encouraged me to re-invest my time and commitment to grow beautifully colourful and highly perfumed blooms.
Rye, Victoria Australia
Happy Rose Gardening !